
Vance is now 3 Months old! Can't believe it! He loves to sit up and stand on my lap, he is just so happy all the time. He loves all his toys that make noice and giggles a lot. He is still a little copy cat to. I will make a sound and he will make it back, then I will make a different sound and he will make the different sound back. Thats one of his favorite things to do.

He is getting to be a really good sleeper. He usually stays a sleep for about 4-5 hours at night. But last night he slept for 7 hours!! Ya for me!!! It would be a miracle if he did that again though. This is a picture of him this morning in his swing. He likes to take his morning nap in his swing and stare at the fish tank. SO CUTE!


This is Jr. the Flemings dog. I like to call him Mr. Bigglesworth. He is a pretty lad back Chihuahua. He has TWO Halloween costumes, the devil and a bee. Mark has this obsession of wrapping him up like a baby and holding him, Jr. LOVES it!!
3 comments:
Your boy just keeps getting cuter! Man! Time really does fly; three months today already?! And those costumes for the dog...kinda hilarous.
That's awesome Vance's sleeping longer! And two costumes??! What a funny little dog!
Yea! I love this stuff to be able to keep in touch! Your baby is so cute! And the dog... hillarious!
Post a Comment