Friday, October 10, 2008
Mark has been working SO many hours lately, it seems like the only time he see's Vance and I is when we are sleeping. He finally had a half day today and we got to spend some time together. We slept in and then went to lunch at the Villa, we needed our chicken murphy fix, yum! It was nice to have him home and he was able to get some play time in with Vance. I finally got my battery put in my car, so I am no longer a kept women! hip hip hooray! I went grocery shopping tonight because I had NO food in my house, I was starving and going to the grocery store starving is never a good idea, but I resisted all the tempting food, I still have 10 pounds to go till I am "pre baby" weight, so junky food is out of the question. I did however buy one small pint of Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Toffee Crunch, I am sure Mark will devour it before I can even get a spoon full. Probably better that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment