I want to take a moment to pay tribute to a couple of friends, whom are now my angels in heaven.
2 years ago on October 5th, a very dear friend of mine, Trisha, passed away. I can still hear her contagious laugh, I can still feel her big bear hugs, I can still see her beautiful smile. Even though I can not pick up the phone and talk for hours and hours about nothing with her, I know she is still listening to me talk about nothing. Trisha was one of my most favorite people in the world! We loved each other as if we were sisters and with unconditional love.
11 years ago on October 7th, we had to say goodbye to an incredible guy. Shad was a big teddy bear with a big heart. I can remember him totally making fun of me one time when I picked him up in a truck that was a standard. (I was still learning how to drive) I picked him up and we were going to hang out at my house, I kept stalling and stalling and he kept laughing and laughing. As much as he wanted to take over driving, I was determined to get to our destination....
My favorite past time with Shad, just cruzin' in the Green Beast and listening to Sublime!
There is not a day that does not go by that I do not think of my two friends and thank God that I was able to know them in their life. I know I take life for granite sometimes and I should be more thankful for every day that I am here on earth with my family and friends. Now that I am a mother, life is definitely so much more precious to me. My Angels are always close to my heart.
"May the words I say and the things I do make my 'life song' bring a smile to you." ( a quote found in Trisha's purse)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment