Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I had a fun day today. Vance and I headed down to downtown McKinney to eat lunch with my mother-in-law and my two sister-in-laws. We ate at Poppy's and then walked over to Spoon's to eat pie. It was a lot of fun to get together, we have never just hung out like that and I hope we can do it more often.

Family is very important to me and I am lucky to have my wonderful siblings and their spouses and Mark's family as well. I am glad that my family is bigger and will continue to get bigger as the years go on.

Here is a photo that my sister-in-law Lisa took of Vance today. What can I say, I make cute babies (guess I'll just have to have more of them)


4 comments:

J D C and N said...

He's such a cutie! And the soccer ball costume is ADORABLE!!! You guys better come by and trick or treat over here. :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, How cute is your baby! Mine was born on Sept 30th, we named him Max and he is such a cute baby (in my humble opinion!) I need to update my blog. I'm going to add you to my list so I can see little Vance and how he's growing.

Anonymous said...

Jen, anonymous is Lori.

The Hanveys said...

Your little guy is so adorable!! I have to say I think he looks a lot like Mark. :)