Friday, January 9, 2009

Rolls, Rolls, and more rolls!

Vance has officially learned how to roll over! Ya!!!! On Sunday I was just playing with him and I set him down for a minute looked away and looked back and he was on his tummy!! and he hasn't stopped since. Today he has been rolling around, its so cute to watch him.

He loves his food, I started to give him a taste of baby food in his cereal a few weeks back and now I am giving him the food by its self. His little rolls are getting bigger!! Mark found a tickle spot on his inner thigh, he giggles every time!

I'm glad the holidays are over, I have been eating like a pig and now I look like one. So there are the more rolls! Ha, I am making an effort to eat better and start exercising more. I was doing good for a while there, but the dang holidays creeped up on me. I CAN DO IT!!!!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Hooray for Vance! Watch out, once they become even a little mobile, your whole life changes :) He's getting so big... what a cutie pie!