I can not believe it is 2009! When I was 10, I thought for sure we would all be traveling on hovercrafts and everyone would have a robot in their house by this year.
Well, 2008 has defiantly been a life changing year for me. Becoming a mother has been awesome and challenging at times. 2009 is the last year of my 20's, so I better make the best of it.
Vance got sick for the first time this weekend. He had a fever on Saturday and Sunday morning, now the poor little guy can't breath out of his little nose. I am sure he is tired of getting his little nose sucked out. It's just so sad when he cries and looks up at me with his sad eyes like he is crying for me to make him feel better. So sad.
We had a good Christmas. We went to Mark's mom's on Christmas eve for lunch and had a good time. The best part was when the tree fell over!!
My little sister Heather and her husband Kyle came down from Utah, it was lots of fun to see her and hang out with her. Vance got a lot of cute stuff from his Aunt's and Uncle's. Heather made him a cute blanket, its fuzzy on one side and silky on the other. Julie and James bought him an exersaucer, he loves it! Mark's sister Lisa got him the cutest thing:
He also got some really cute outfits that I can't wait to put him in.
So Vance is now 5 1/2 months old, he has two teeth already and loves to eat his rice cereal. He is about 16 pounds and developing plenty of roles. He plays more on his belly and tries so hard to roll over. He can grab his toes and put them in his mouth. His laugh is getting more high pitched and he LOVES his daddy. He laughs the most around his daddy and will cry when he leaves the room. He loves to sit in the bathroom in the morning and watch Mark get ready. Its so cute. Vance is just a happy baby and we love him so much. Can't wait to watch him grow up even more this next year. Here a few cute pictures from the past month.




3 comments:
Oh my goodness...he is SO cute! Sounds like you had fun for the holidays. :)
What a great little guy. :) That penguin is sooo cute!
He is such a cute little guy, I can't believe this is the last year of our 20s. We're getting old...at least you have something to show for it. I hope ya'll had a great holiday!
Post a Comment