Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crime Scene Investigation













Has there been a crime? or simple prank? I gathered my evidence and analyzed the photos, the conclusion: MY NEIGHBORS ARE CRAZY!!! Hahah! So, my neighbors had a tiny little mouse on their front porch that expired a couple days ago and I noticed he was still there yesterday. I thought it would be funny to make a little head stone, seeing how this is his apparent resting place. Well, they came home and found his head stone, knowing it came from me, they decided to place him on my front porch, YUK! So I now have "Mighty Mouse" on my porch. Poor little guy! Let's just hope they come get him or who knows where he might end up???????

1 comment:

J D C and N said...

Haha! I like the crime scene. Although I don't remember his tail being that large...