Hey Jen! Congrats on the baby! (a little late, but I didn't know!)
I found your blog from your facebook profile. I've got one too - check it out if you haven't found it already, there are lots of links to people you know.
I am an easy going Texas girl. I love to just be at home with my baby and my husband. We meet at work, became friends then decided to start dating each other, we were engaged 6 months later and then married 6 months after that. We found out we were expecting our first child on our 1 year anniversary.
1 comment:
Hey Jen! Congrats on the baby! (a little late, but I didn't know!)
I found your blog from your facebook profile. I've got one too - check it out if you haven't found it already, there are lots of links to people you know.
www.craikerfamily.blogspot.com
Are you going to the reunion this weekend?
Post a Comment