Monday, September 22, 2008

Tori's many faces!

Tori and I took pictures of all her many funny faces. I thought I would make a little collage for her. She just started playing soccer and I told her if she made a goal she could have a sleep over at my house. Well she made 2 goals and did a cute little victory dance after them, it was so funny. Her mom told her after the game she was so proud of her and Tori said, "I did it for Aunt Jen"! She makes me feel so special! We will be having our sleep over on Wednesday night.

3 comments:

J D C and N said...

Too funny! I love the soccer story...she cracks me up. Hope the sleepover is a blast!

Heather and Kyle said...

Tori is so beautiful! I miss my Tor Tor!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed our visit with Jen and Mark and getting to know our new grandson, Vance.

Getting busted by the cops was way to funny. Just remember guys, pay back is fun too..

Mom enjoyed her day on the square with her daughters and the cream pie too.