Vance's personality is starting to come out this week. On Monday, we woke up and he started smiling at me while staring at my face, it was so cute and exciting to see him respond like that. So all this week, whenever he was content, I would make faces and noises and he would smile back at me. Mark has been trying to get him to smile back at him and he finally did it last night. Mark hasn't really had a whole lot of time to play with him, he usually works long hours and gets home late when I am trying to get him to sleep. So Mark has been working from the house mostly this week and I have been taking advantage of him being here. Usually when Vance gets fussy, Mark will just pass him back, but I have been teaching him how to calm him down. So Mark now thinks he has the "magic touch". Its cute! So Mark loves to put Vance on his chest and gets him to fall asleep there, he is loving it now!!
Tonight we went for a short walk down the street, he got fussy so we turned around. I gave him a bath when we got back. I wish I had batteries for my camera, because he was just calm and chillin in his little tub, he didn't cry once. I think he loves the bath, he just lays there and stares at me while he is in there. I am getting those batteries tomorrow, I don't want to miss out on the cute moments any more.
He also LOVES to hold his head up, he will fuss and cry till you sit him up or put him on your sholder. He likes to lay on my sholder while on the couch and stare at the fish tank or out the window.
I just love that little guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment