Love the pics...is that one from when ya'll were golfing in the front yard...isn't there something about not doing that in the HOA guidebook??? :P The dog picture is so cute too!! Oh, and your other post- I seriously thought I had lost my mind once I was pregnant with Covey...I'm still working on getting it back. Sadly, I think most days I'm content with just remembering to put my clothes on.
I am an easy going Texas girl. I love to just be at home with my baby and my husband. We meet at work, became friends then decided to start dating each other, we were engaged 6 months later and then married 6 months after that. We found out we were expecting our first child on our 1 year anniversary.
2 comments:
SO cute. He looks so much like Mark!
Love the pics...is that one from when ya'll were golfing in the front yard...isn't there something about not doing that in the HOA guidebook??? :P The dog picture is so cute too!! Oh, and your other post- I seriously thought I had lost my mind once I was pregnant with Covey...I'm still working on getting it back. Sadly, I think most days I'm content with just remembering to put my clothes on.
Post a Comment