Who doesn't love a baby in just a diaper?
(love the thumbs)
Vance was taking a nap and when I came to check on him, he had his arms up like he was just chillin! SO FUNNY!
I meant to get a picture of me holding him, I dressed up as a soccer player and he was a soccer ball, we made a cute couple!
Vance can't stand laying down, he is learning to love his bumbo chair.
Vance is just such a funny baby. He is always making me laugh. He is trying to talk all the time and makes different sounds every week. Last night it sounded like he was trying to tell me a story, all these sounds I had never heard him do before.
He is also fascinated with the TV, if the TV is on, he will do whatever he can to turn his head or body toward it. I will turn him toward the screen and set him on my lap, he will just sit there and stair. Mark always jokes that he is a couch potato already, like me! I need to buy some of those baby Einstein videos for 3 month old and up. I bet he would love them.
Mark and I finally went on a date this weekend. We dropped Vance off at Julie's and she watched him for us for a couple hours. We went out late so that he would just be sleeping while we were gone. We went out a like 9:30 at night, and 10 is usually when he falls asleep for the night. We came to pick him up at about 12:15ish, he was still up! I was cracking up, I guess he was wondering were his mommy was. I put him in the car seat and he was out like a light before we pulled away from their house. But Mark and I had fun, we haven't been alone like that since Vance was born, I just hate to be away from my baby, but I am a little more comfortable with it now. Julie said Tori was acting like a little mother all night, helping change his diaper, feeding him his bottle.
I look forward to another date, we needed it!




2 comments:
I want to babysit!
I'm so glad you guys got to go on a date! It's easy to forget how nice it is to get away for an evening (or a couple hours!) when it's so fun spending time with such a cute baby all the time. Those pics of Vance are super cute.
Post a Comment