Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our New bundle of joy!

Proud new Mommy and Daddy!



My boy! He is soo cute!







Grandma's first look at Vance.







Aunt Julie and Uncle James.







Tori was SOOO excited to see her new baby cousin. She loves him SOOO MUCH!


Vance Allen Guinn was born on July 29, 2008 at 11:36pm. We are so blessed to have our new bundle of joy in our life. Vance was 8.6 pounds and 21 inches long when he was born.

He wasn't due till August 1st, but I knew he was going to come that week. Mark's birthday is July 28th and mine is July 31st, I knew we were going to have another July baby in our family.

We went to the hospital at about noon that day. I was scheduled to have my check up that morning, but my doctor's office called to reschedule, I explained what I had been experiencing all night and that morning, they asked me to go ahead and go to the hospital. I went to the hospital and I was definatly in labor. It was an exciting day, we could not believe our boy was going to be coming that day. We were surrounded by my family and Mark's family all day.

1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

Wow - our baby boys are really close in age. Mine was born July 17th. Congrats again.